Second Entrance Exam for MA Sanskrit (two years course) admissions for the academic year 2021-2022 is scheduled on 4th October 2021
Those who are graduated in Sanskrit or had Sanskrit subject of 200 marks or more than that for graduation need not appear for this entrance exam.
Those who wish to appear for this examination are requested to send application to email@example.com with attaching copy of graduation certificate or any other supportive documents and contact details.
For any questions regarding eligibility
Contact : Smt. Rekha Kadam – 9819294341
The details of online Entrance Exam are as follows :
Date : 4th October 2021 (Monday)
Total Papers : 2 (Two)
Paper 1 : Unseen passage (based on any Literature, Kavya etc)
Paper 2 : Based on “Abhijata Sanskrit Sahityacha Itihas” (History of Classical Sanskrit Literature )
Duration : The duration for each paper will be 3 hours.
Timing : Paper 1 Timing : 11 am to 2 pm (100 marks)Paper 2 Timing : 2.30pm to 5.30 pm (100 marks)
Click here for sample question papers
1. You will get the paper by email or whatsapp
2. Write down all answers on paper / type all answers in English/ Marathi/ Sanskrit or Hindi. Write your name email id and mobile number on your answer paper
3. You have to finish the paper in prescribed time
4. Take photos or scan from your mobile of the written pages
5. Convert those scanned pages into single pdf (you can use Adobe scan or Camscanner in your mobile)
6. Rename the pdf file as Your name_name of the paper e.g. Shraddha Patil_Classical Sanskrit Literature
7. Mostly PDF won’t be more than 10 MB.
8. But if PDF has more size than 10MB. reduce/compress it using online compressor.
9. There are many websites for this. eg :
12. Email the file in given time to firstname.lastname@example.org